1. TARDIS Tissue Box Holder
Perfect, since we all know that Steven Moffat has no heart and will make you cry. Tutorial can be found here
2. Bow Tie Pillows are cool
Much like the 11th Doctor’s neck you can now dress your favorite chair with a bright red bowtie. Buy one from Freakyfleece’s Etsy Shop .
3. Toast to the new season with homemade Doctor Who glasses
Cheers to 50 yerars of The Doctor! Tutorial here .
4. Insulate! Insulate! Knit this awesome Dalek themed hat!
Check out this free pattern to knit your own Dalek hat.
5. Make some Adipose marshmallow snacks!
Make some of these little delicious aliens at your Doctor Who parties!
6. If you’ve got the time…Knit a scarf like the 4th Doctor’s!
It could take you some time, but here is the pattern for the iconic scarf.
7. Looking for a new Angel for your Christmas Tree?
DON’T BLINK! Tutorial here
8. Try making your own Sonic Screwdriver
Unfortunately you can’t open locks with this one…Tutorial can be found here
9. If you have a steady hand, try some Doctor Who themed nail art!
If your have the precision of a toddler, try out this tutorial for Galaxy Nails.
10. How about an awesome Doctor Who themed T-Shirt
No Iron-Ons, Puffy Paint, or rhinestones needed! Just a stencil, a spray bottle, and some bleach water and you have a new shirt.
11. Make a “Time” Lord…get it?
Have each of The Doctors help you keep Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey! Just buy an old clock and replace the numbers with a picture of one of The Doctors.
13. …Then bake some cookies!
Tutorial on how to get the shapes here .
14. Little Fido can get into the spirit too!
Make a k9 inspired outfit for your dog!
15. Cuddle The Doctor with this pillow!
Buy it from telahmarie’s etsy shop or attempt your own!
16. Make a quiet book for the little Whovian in your life
17. “Good enough to clean the TARDIS” dish cloths
Chose from the TARDIS, a dalek, or a Cyberman.
18. Be Old-School and make a trendy cross stitch
Buy the pattern from Elfstitch’s Etsy Shop and have a go at it yourself!
19. Make a Time Lord inspired Skeleton Shirt
Show off that binary vascular system! Tutorial can be found here
20. It’s bigger on the inside TARDIS bag
Show off that Time Lord technology with this cute tote. Translated tutorial here
21. Fezzes are cool too.
Much like the bow tie, the Eleventh Doctor brought the Fez back in style. Make your own here