I love a tasty dessert. I love it even more when it’s an easy to make dessert. If you want something that is decadently sweet and so very easy to make, you just have to check out these crock pot peanut butter chocolate chip bars.
They will literally melt in your mouth and they are sure to be a hit with everyone in the family. When I say that they are easy to make, I mean it. You put these in the crock pot to cook and you only need about 15 minutes to get them ready.
They can cook while you prepare your other dishes and if you are like me and happen to have more than one crock pot, you can make this delicious easy roasted crock pot chicken. It tastes just like an expensive grocery store rotisserie chicken!
Even if you don’t have two crock pots, you can let these dessert bars cook while you tend to other dishes. Preparing a wholesome family meal doesn’t mean that you have to spend hours in the kitchen.
You only need 15 minutes to get these dessert bars ready to cook and once they are in the crock pot, why not make this delicious cast iron skillet chicken pot pie. It’s easy to prepare and cook, too and makes the perfect main dish to serve before these peanut butter chocolate chip bars.
Crock Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Dessert Bars
Prep Time: 15 minutes
1. Cover your slow cooker pot with parchment paper greased with some vegetable oil or butter.
2. Mix flour with baking powder.
3. Separately whisk eggs and sugar, add peanut butter and vanilla extract. Add ½ chopped dark chocolate. Combine wet and dry mixtures together to make a thick batter.
4. Fill slow cooker pot with blondie batter and spread it evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle leftover dark chocolate on top.
5. Cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Let cool down slightly before slicing.
These dessert bars have your favorites – chocolate and peanut butter in one tasty dessert
The crock pot perfectly cooks the dessert bars in just a couple of hours
Once they have cooled, just slice, serve and enjoy!
Yummy Crock Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe